Elevated Insights Assessment is now hiring! We currently have a full-time contractor position available and are seeking a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to join our team.
Elevated Insights Assessment provides scientifically-grounded and culturally-responsive psychological evaluation services to meet the needs of children and families in Denver and surrounding areas. We serve children, adolescents, and families ages 3 through young adulthood and offer a range of diagnostic evaluation services including psychoeducational, cognitive/IQ, adaptive, ADHD and executive functioning, autism spectrum disorder (ASD), and social emotional wellbeing. We employ a collaborative approach in working with families, schools, and communities, and are looking for someone who is passionate about psychological assessment and eager to work and grow within a supportive group practice. Please visit www.elevatedinsights.org to learn more about who we are and what we do.
Individuals with the following training and skill set are encouraged to apply:
- Experience working therapeutically with children, adolescents, and families (3 and up)
- Knowledge and experience (3 years minimum) in cognitive, ADHD, ASD, and LD diagnostic assessment
- Formal training and experience administering the ADOS-2
- Experience working collaboratively with transdisciplinary providers including educators, therapists, doctors, case workers, advocates, etc.
- Understanding of ADA, IDEA, and special education services including IEP, BIP, and 504-Plans
- Doctorate degree in clinical, counseling, or school psychology
- Licensed in the state of Colorado
- Committed to serving the underserved with a strong foundation in diversity and cultural responsiveness
- Demonstrates awareness of ethical considerations and potential clinical issues that may arise during client interactions and appropriately seeks professional consultation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiar with using electronic health record for clinical documentation
- Maintains professional competence by pursuing opportunities for continuing education
- Must have professional liability insurance
- Registered with the Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies (DORA)
Elevated Insights Assessment is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability or protected veteran status. We encourage people of color and diverse identities to apply; Special consideration will be given to applicants who are bilingual and proficient in Spanish and English.
Interested applicants please email cover letter and CV to email@example.com.