Join Dr. Jennifer Paz for a Spanish-speaking Baby and Me Group, every Friday from 10-11 a.m. at the Dahlia Center for Health and Wellbeing (3401 Eudora Street, Denver, 80207). This group is specific to pregnant women and families with children up to two years of age, and offers the opportunity to:
- Learn how to simulate and support the development of your child.
- Learn new ways to connect with and enjoy your baby.
- Develop community and connect with other families and resources.
- Participate in conversations about how to integrate your values and culture into being mama/papa.
- Learn what type of parent you want to be, and share ideas with others.
- Share food.
The group is FREE under the prevention track, and participants do not have to be enrolled as a client or receive therapy (although they may). For more information, or to register, please call Dr. Paz at 303-300-6162.