Elevated Insights Assessment (EIA) is looking for an enthusiastic, organized, personable, and technologically-savvy office manager to support a growing psychological private practice. The part-time office manager position includes: flexible hours and up to 20-hours of work per week, a competitive hourly-rate, and a fun and lively work environment. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with strong communication skills who is able to multi-task and has a background working within the medical and/or mental health fields. This position requires someone who is able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
EIA provides scientifically-grounded and culturally-responsive psychological evaluation services to meet the needs of children and families in Denver and surrounding areas. We serve families ages 3 through young adulthood and offer a range of diagnostic evaluation services including psychoeducational, cognitive/IQ, adaptive, ADHD and executive functioning, autism spectrum disorder (ASD), and social emotional functioning. We employ a collaborative approach in working with families, schools, and communities and are looking for someone who is passionate about working within the mental health field, focused on well-being, and eager to work and grow within a supportive group practice. We strongly encourage people of color and diverse identities to apply; Special consideration will be provided to applicants who are bilingual/bicultural and proficient in Spanish and English.
We are seeking someone who is able to complete the following job responsibilities:
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in responding to phone calls, emails, and faxes in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate competence in describing the psychological assessment services that EIA provides and is able to inform providers, potential clients, and community members about the EIA evaluation process (deferring to psychologists for more complex clinical questions or consultations).
- Manage multiple calendars, receive and respond to referrals, track evaluations, schedule appointments, verify insurance coverage, bill insurance providers, collect co-payments, and initiate reminder calls/emails. In doing so must be able to navigate our electronic medical record system (Simple Practice) and billing portals in addition to maintaining strong skills in Excel.
- Greet and check-in clients and families upon arrival.
- Prepare intake packets and archive testing data.
- Monitor supply of test protocols and order accordingly.
- Provide routine care and preventive maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Maintain organization of waiting room.
Preferred Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher
Preferred Experience: Work experience as an office manager or administrative assistant.
Interested applicants please email cover letter and CV/resume to email@example.com